The system architecture used by an AppContinuum application system revolves around a flexible HTML5-based technology stack.
The web based clients are done using Ext JS 4, which features high performance, customizable UI widgets and a well-designed and extensible component model.
The application servers are done using Java Spring 3, which is a modular enterprise framework for developing enterprise applications.
The database technologies currently supported are MS SQL, MySQL 5, and MongoDB. Hibernate is used for the Java to database specific mappings, transaction management is handled through JPA, while database updates are handled through DbDeploy.
- Development Environment: Any Windows OS
- Web Server: Any Linux/Unix OS
- Application Server: Any Java Application Server
- Software Configuration Management: Subversion
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson